- 3 consumers: in a freely-arranged installation (distance greater than 10 mm), the basic set no.15930180 must be used
- 2 consumers: in a joined installation (10 mm distance) with no.36702000, the basic set no.36770180 must be used
- 2 consumers: in a freely-arranged installation (distance greater than 10 mm), the basic set no.15981180 must be used
- scope of supply: handle, sleeve, metal escutcheon
- simultaneous utilization by 2 outlets
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
Spare parts catalogue
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.